Problems doing a simple connect using TWEBConnection

2006-02-13 03:46:52 AM
off-topic10
Hi
Iīm developing a Datasnap application and until now we use DCOM and socket
connection without any problems, righ now we have a client with a
proxy/firewall implemented and we want to do the connection using
TWEBConnection, we try to do this connection in several ways but we always
get a message "Canīt stablish a connection with the server" even in design
time...
we have develop a simple websnap apliccation and put it on the IIS server
and it works fine, so, i think that this is not a problem of IIS
configuration.
we are using D7 and IIS 5
Thanks in advance.
H. Romero