Unable to go to next page in QC

2005-10-28 07:53:32 PM
off-topic1
After getting a search result, I tried to click next to view the next page,
but it seems to only go to the next page once, and when it's at the second
page, the next link doesn't work anymore...
qc.borland.com/wc/qcmain.aspx
there're obviously hundreds of pages for this link... I only managed to view
1st and 2nd
subsequent next will only bring me back to the 2nd page.
Even the QC website has bugs... :(

Re:Unable to go to next page in QC

Zach Saw wrote:
qc.borland.com/wc/qcmain.aspx

there're obviously hundreds of pages for this link... I only managed
to view 1st and 2nd

subsequent next will only bring me back to the 2nd page.
I can confirm that.
The best way for that to be noticed by the web client developer is to
log it in QC itself, on the QC project.
--
Leonel

Re:Unable to go to next page in QC

LOL :)
Is there something in Borland that's not broken? :)
"Leonel" <togniolli.@.gmail.com>wrote in message
Zach Saw wrote:

>qc.borland.com/wc/qcmain.aspx
>
>there're obviously hundreds of pages for this link... I only managed
>to view 1st and 2nd
>
>subsequent next will only bring me back to the 2nd page.

I can confirm that.

The best way for that to be noticed by the web client developer is to
log it in QC itself, on the QC project.

--
Leonel

{smallsort}

Leonel wrote:

The best way for that to be noticed by the web client developer is to
log it in QC itself, on the QC project.
Or post it here.... ;-)
--
Nick Hodges -- TeamB
Lemanix Corporation -- www.lemanix.com

Zach Saw wrote:
Is there something in Borland that's not broken? :)
What's broken about posting a bug in the bug reporting tool? ;-)
I suspect that this is an issue with the new way that searching is
returned in the web service. I'll have a look.
--
Nick Hodges -- TeamB
Lemanix Corporation -- www.lemanix.com
Read my Blog -- www.lemanix.com/nick

Re:Unable to go to next page in QC

Nick Hodges [TeamB] wrote:
Or post it here.... ;-)
Of course.
--
Leonel

Re:Unable to go to next page in QC

Leonel wrote:
Of course.
But actually, posting a QC report would be the right way to go.... ;-)
--

In article < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >,
"Zach Saw" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
Is there something in Borland that's not broken? :)
You have a funny way of endearing yourself to a company for which you
want to be a field tester.
--
-David

Re:Unable to go to next page in QC

Aside from my perhaps a little unorthodox manner of joking, I'm confident
enough to be able to contribute constructively towards their field-test
program, which is why I am not afraid of passing out a little insult.
Frankly, it is through those insults that has improved me as a person, not
just a programmer, throughout the years... they sorta fuel you to go one
step further to find out more about something...
:)

Zach Saw wrote:
Aside from my perhaps a little unorthodox manner of joking, I'm confident
enough to be able to contribute constructively towards their field-test
program, which is why I am not afraid of passing out a little insult.
Frankly, it is through those insults that has improved me as a person, not
just a programmer, throughout the years... they sorta fuel you to go one
step further to find out more about something...
I can tell you that Borland R&D has not responded well to me, when I
issued similar "comrades in code" style comments.
--
-Brion
There's no such thing as 'one, true way;'

Re:Unable to go to next page in QC

I can tell you that Borland R&D has not responded well to me, when I
issued similar "comrades in code" style comments.
:)
The "even QC has bugs" is purely meant as a joke -- Quality Central, has
bugs... I couldn't help noticing the irony here. :)
Anyway, I'll keep my mouth shut -- Thanks for the advice.

Re:Unable to go to next page in QC

"Nick Hodges [TeamB]" wrote
... posting a QC report would be the right way to go.
Back in the early months of QualityCentral, I noticed
that some bug reporters preferred to announce their
bug in the newsgroups rather than in QC. I think that
they hoped to elevate theirs to special attention rather
than having it lumped with the masses in QC. --JohnH

John Herbster wrote:
Back in the early months of QualityCentral, I noticed
that some bug reporters preferred to announce their
bug in the newsgroups rather than in QC. I think that
they hoped to elevate theirs to special attention rather
than having it lumped with the masses in QC. --JohnH
Yep, that works, too. I do cull the QualityCentral client section in
QC for bug reports on the web client, though.