Re: Updated QC reports for Delphi 2005 Update 2

2005-04-28 01:07:55 PM
off-topic18
JED wrote:
A search on Project by Version. Not for the fixes - just used that as
a vehicle to raise the issue again :-)
Sneaky of you :P
I'm really under the gun to get about 50 different things done before I
start my APAC tour. Will have to nag Rob Schieck about this.
--
John Kaster blogs.borland.com/johnk
Features and bugs: qc.borland.com

Re:Re: Updated QC reports for Delphi 2005 Update 2

Lauchlan M wrote:
Probably. But it would be nice to see the internal problems fixed,
whatever they happen to be.
Since they are "internal problems", how do you know they're not fixed
already? You can't fix a problem in the past. It requires time to
review data.
Pushing internal reports to QC is a new feature. It requires a
different process. These reports were not written with the thought of
pushing them out for public consumption via QC. Every internal report
has to be reviewed before being publicized, for legal reasons.
--

John Kaster (Borland) wrote:
Sneaky of you :P

I'm really under the gun to get about 50 different things done before
I start my APAC tour. Will have to nag Rob Schieck about this.
I have already sent you a nag message about it<g>...
--
Rob Schieck
TeamB

{smallsort}

Re:Re: Updated QC reports for Delphi 2005 Update 2

Thanks John, I don't care what they say about you ;)
I think a few reports are under Delphi when they should be Delphi.net,
but that doesn't really matter to much.

Joe Bain wrote:
Thanks John, I don't care what they say about you ;)
How convenient! Neither do I!
--

Joe Bain wrote:
I think a few reports are under Delphi when they should be Delphi.net,
And yes, this is going to continue to be an issue.
--
John Kaster blogs.borland.com/johnk
Features and bugs: qc.borland.com
Get source: cc.borland.com
If it's not here, it's not happening: ec.borland.com

Re:Re: Updated QC reports for Delphi 2005 Update 2

On 27 Apr 2005 21:48:07 -0700, "John Kaster (Borland)"
< XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
Lord Crc wrote:

>Why don't you simply code an linguistic module to create a summary of
>the description, ala automatic abstract generation?

Other things to do, I suppose.
I see my attempt at humor failed miserably.
Not only have they (the guys researching this kind of stuff) just
recently been able to do this kind of thing, but I doubt you'd have
the time to learn the neccessary stuff and then implement it, since it
appears you have the workload for 3-4 of us mere mortals :)
- Asbjørn

Lord Crc wrote:
I see my attempt at humor failed miserably.
No, I recognized it. Sorry I omitted an emoticon.
Not only have they (the guys researching this kind of stuff) just
recently been able to do this kind of thing, but I doubt you'd have
the time to learn the neccessary stuff and then implement it, since it
appears you have the workload for 3-4 of us mere mortals :)
LOL.
Maybe I just need to learn to say "No" more often.