StarTeam Audit Problem (Label Attached event)

2005-10-28 12:02:15 PM
off-topic1
I am having trouble with retrieving Attach Label audit log using Starteam 2005 client.
When I attach a label to a file at the Contents Pane (right click ->Label ->Attach), I am not able to see the audit log entry for this event. However, when I do the same action at the Details Pane, the audit log entry appears.
Any idea why the log does not show when labelling is done at the Contents Pane?
(Audit for detaching of labels seem to work in either way though)

Re:StarTeam Audit Problem (Label Attached event)

Sounds like migh tbe a bug - does not match my experiences.