Can I install StarTeam 2005 CLIENT under Win95, 98, 98ME?

2005-03-14 08:34:41 PM
off-topic7
The INSTALL GUIDE sad NO, I now, but have you tested it?
STARTEAM CROSS PLATAFORM can be installed instead?
Thanks!

Re:Can I install StarTeam 2005 CLIENT under Win95, 98, 98ME?

I personally haven't tested (don't have access to those OS's anymore), no.
If you're asking Borland, you should contact support to see if they've ever
tested, or heard of a customer using on of these platforms.
Keep in mind, too.. that Micrsoft doesn't even support these platforms
anymore (except for 98 & ME, but only with an extended support agreement -
mainstream support has ended for all of these platforms)..
"Orlando" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message

The INSTALL GUIDE sad NO, I now, but have you tested it?
STARTEAM CROSS PLATAFORM can be installed instead?
Thanks!

Re:Can I install StarTeam 2005 CLIENT under Win95, 98, 98ME?

ST2005 Cross-Platform will run on 98. Not supported, but will run.
Oh, and I should say that I tested on 98SE.
"Orlando" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message

The INSTALL GUIDE sad NO, I now, but have you tested it?
STARTEAM CROSS PLATAFORM can be installed instead?
Thanks!

{smallsort}