turbo graphics...

2005-05-29 06:45:05 AM
off-topic16
Someone asked about turbo graphics and didn't have a manual, I would be
willing to scan some pages from the manual and email... what was needed
now, and who needed it?
Warmest regards,
John
--
Watching the cutting edge of yesterday replay--in virtual reality, right
before my eyes--in real time!

Re:turbo graphics...

turbo graphics = TurboVision even!
John