Great Way to make Money....Legally|

2004-01-10 11:06:23 PM
off-topic3
GREAT WAY TO MAKE MONEY-READ THIS!!!!!
Iíll make you a promise. READ THIS INFORMATION TO THE END! - follow what it
says to the letter - and you will not worry whether a RECESSION is coming
or not, who is President, or whether you keep your current job or not.
HOW TO TURN ? INTO ?,000!!!!!!
For our North American friends send equivalent dollars instead of pounds!
READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE!
I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it. A little
while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you are now,
and came across an article similar to this that said you could make
thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of
?.00! So I thought, Yeah right, this must be a scam, but
like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said
that you send ?.00 to each of the 6 names and address stated in the
article. You then place your own name and address in the bottom of
the list at #6, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups.
(There are thousands) No catch, that was it. So after thinking it
over, and talking to a few people first, I thought about trying it. I
figured: what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and ?.00,
right? Then I invested the measly ?.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!...
within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I
figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my
first week, I made about ?5.00. By the end of the second week I had
made a total of over ?,000.00! In the third week I had over
?0,000.00 and itís still growing. This is now my fourth week and I
have made a total of just over ?2,000.00 and itís still coming in
rapidly. Itís certainly worth ?.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent more
than that on the lottery!! Let me tell you how this works and most
importantly, why it works....Also, make sure you print a copy of this
article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you need it.
I promise you that if you follow the directions exactly, that you
will start making more money than you thought possible by doing
something so easy!
Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully! (print it out or
download it.) Follow the simple directions and watch the money come in!
Itís easy. Itís legal. And, your investment is only ?.00 (Plus postage)
IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not illegal;
and it is virtually no risk - it really works!!!!
If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you will receive
extraordinary dividends.
PLEASE NOTE:
Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and ?0,000 or more can be
yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful because of
the honesty and integrity of the participants. Please continue its
success by carefully adhering to the instructions.
You will now become part of the Mail Order business. In this business
your product is not solid and tangible, itís a service. You are in
the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are
happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the money made
from the mailing lists is secondary to the income which is made from
people like you and me asking to be included in that list.
Here are the 4 easy steps to success:
STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on
each piece of paper; PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST. Now get 6 ?.00 coins and tape ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of
paper so that its stable and l will not be seen through the envelope (to prevent
thievery). Next, place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal
them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase, your name and address, and ?.00. What you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY
LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for
it! Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried
about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the
Post Office and they confirmed that it is indeed
legal! Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:
#1) N.Lamy
178 Elm St.
Sudbury ON P3C 1T7
London SW 16 6LY
#2 M. Michel
188 Caswell Dr.
Sudbury ON P3E 2N8
#3) Gerry P. Manager
469 Bouchard St. Suite 220
Sudbury ON P3E 2K8
#4) Renťe S. Leamay
4 Robert Speck Parkway
Mississauga Ontario L4Z 1S1
#5) Nick Dechamplain
4408 Chenier Street
Hanmer ON P3P 1L9
#6) Gerry Lamy
4545 Dennie St.
Hanmer, ON P3P 1L1
STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move
the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR
Name as number 6 on the list.
STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as
close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at
least 200 newsgroups. (I think there are close to 24,000 groups) All
you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make!
This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18
Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Postal lottery laws.
Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you need money,
you can use it again, and again.
PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the
honesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefully
adhering to the directions. Look at it this way. If you are of
integrity, the program will continue and the money that so many
others have received will come your way.
NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you,
either on a computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you.
This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service.
Some of the participants in your list may very well become life-long friends!
Remember to include your family and friends, the idea is for everyone to profit from this wonderful opportunity.
MOST OF ALL: This program remains successful because of
the honesty and integrity of participants like you. Please continue its
success by carefully adhering to the instructions.