TDBEdit

2003-11-14 04:44:22 PM
off-topic3
Hello,
I have a TDBEdit with then next value 5/5/2000 and when I put the
cursor in the TDBEdit
the value disappears. What happens ?
Thank you!!!

Re:TDBEdit

I'm working with Interbase 7.1
I only press the key "TAB" for go to the TDBEdit and the value disappears...
"Bill Todd" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >escribi?en el mensaje
How are you moving focus to the DBEdit?

Is there any code in your app?

What database are you using?

Normally, when you move focus to a DBEdit the value is selected.
Pressing any key will replace the selected value.

--
Bill (TeamB)

Re:TDBEdit

I am trying to de-select a user selected field or selected row within a Tdbgrid.
Any help appreciated

{smallsort}

Re:TDBEdit

I have a TDBEdit control linked to date type field. How can i check the
correct input data? I mean, if there's something wrong an error occour and
the application break!!! How can i avoid this and validate the data?
Thanks...
--
Chri.

Re:TDBEdit

T(ADO)Table or T(ADO)Query have many On...Error()
events, like:
void __fastcall TUsersDB::QryUsersPostError(TDataSet *DataSet,
EDatabaseError *E, TDataAction &Action)
{
// This prevent's the system error
Action = daAbort;
// ... parse the E->Message or similar to find out what happend...
--
Best regards,
Vladimir Stefanovic