read this

2007-06-06 05:21:04 AM
off-topic10
This is a easy way to make money
THIS IS GUARANTEED TO MAKE YOU MONEY!
READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE! I found this on a bulletin board and
decided to try it. A little while back, I was browsing through newsgroups
and came across
an article similar to this that said you could make thousands of dollars
within weeks with only
an initial investment of $6.00! I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it
said that you send
$1.00 to each of the 6 names and addresses stated in the article. You then
place your name
and address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the article in at
least 200 newsgroups.
(There are thousands!) You can also e-mail it to some people. No catch, that
was it. So after
thinking it over, and talking to a few people first, I thought about trying
it. I figured: "what
have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00, right?" Then I invested the
measly $6.00.
Well, GUESS WHAT! ... Within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I
was shocked?
I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my first
week, I made
about $25.00. By the end of the second week I had made a total of over
$1,000.00! In the
third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my
fourth week and I
have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it's still coming in rapidly.
It's certainly worth
$6.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent more than that on the lottery! Let me tell
you how this
works and most importantly, why it works... Also, make sure you print a copy
of this article
NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you need it. I promise you
that if you follow
the directions exactly, that you will start making more money than you
thought possible by
doing something so easy! Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully!
(print it out or
download it). Follow the simple directions and watch the money come in! It's
easy. It's legal.
And, your investment is only $6.00 (plus postage). IMPORTANT: This is not a
rip-off; it is
not indecent; it is not illegal; and it is virtually no risk -- it really
works! If all of the following
instructions are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary dividends.
PLEASE NOTE:
Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can be yours in
20 to 60
days. This program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity
of the
participants. Please continue its success by carefully adhering to the
instructions. You will
now become part of the Mail Order business. In this business your product is
not solid and
tangible, it's a service. You are in the business of developing Mailing
Lists. Many large
corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the
money made from
the mailing lists is secondary to the income which is made from people like
you and me
asking to be included in that list. Here are the 3 easy steps to success:
STEP 1: Get 6
separate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece of paper
"PLEASE PUT ME
ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of
the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope (to
prevent thievery).
Next, place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should
now have 6
sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase, your
name and
address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a service. This is
absolutely legal?
You are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for it! Like most
of us I was a
little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it all. So
I checked it out with the
US Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal!
STEP 2: Mail
the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:
1) P. Dowell 4855 West Northern Glendale AZ 85301 (USA)
2) A. Mosley F. D. R. Station PO Box 7455 New York NY 10150 - 7455 (USA)
3) J. C. Lamb 150-33 108TH AVE. Jamaica NY 11433 (USA)
4) S. J. Conyers 1411 Linden Blvd. APT. 14 J Brooklyn NY 11212 (USA)
5) A. Boyd P.O. Box 204 The Plains Ohio 45780 (USA)
6) M. O'Bryan 1258 W. Inman Rd. Nixa MO 65714 (USA)
STEP 3 : Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the
other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc.) and add YOUR name as number
6 on
the list. Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups. (I
think there are close
to 24,000 groups.) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the
more money
you make! This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18
Sec. 1302 &
1241 of the Postal lottery laws. Keep a copy of these steps for yourself
and, whenever you
need money, you can use it again, and again. PLEASE REMEMBER that this
program
remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants
and by their
carefully adhering to the directions. Look at it this way, if you are of
integrity, the program
will continue and the money that so many others have received will come your
way, too.
NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you, either on a
computer
or hard copy and keep the notes people send you. This VERIFIES that you are
truly
providing a service. (Also, it might be a good idea to wrap the $1 bill in
dark paper to
reduce the risk of mail theft.) So, as each post is downloaded and the
directions carefully
followed, six members will be reimbursed for their participation as a List
Developer with one
dollar each. Your name will move up the list geometrically so that when your
name reached
the #1 position you will be receiving thousands of dollars in CASH! What an
opportunity
for only $6.00 ($1.00 for each of the first six people listed above). Send
it now, add your
own name to the list and you're in business! ---DIRECTIONS----FOR HOW TO
POST
TO NEWSGROUPS---------- STEP 1: You do not need to retype this letter to do
your
own posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter, click
and hold down your
mouse button. while continuing to hold down the mouse button, drag your
cursor to the
bottom of this doc**ent, and release the mouse button. At this point the
entire letter should
be highlighted then select 'copy' from the edit menu. This will copy the
entire letter into the
computer's memory. STEP 2: Open a blank 'notepad' file from accessories in
windows and
place your cursor at the top of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select
'PASTE.' This
will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name
to the bottom of
the list and to change the numbers of the list. STEP 3: Save your new
notepad file as a '.txt'
file. If you want to do your postings in different settings, you'll always
have this file to go
back to. STEP 4: Use Netscape or Internet Explorer and try search for
various newsgroups
(on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions). STEP 5: Visit
these message
boards and post this article as a new message by highlighting the text of
this letter and
selecting 'PASTE' from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the
header that
everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular
group, click the post
message button. You're done with your first one! Congratulations... That is
it! All you have
to do is jump to different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang
of it, it will take
about 30 seconds for each newsgroup! ** REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS
YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE! BUT YOU HAVE TO
POST A MINIMUM OF 200**
That is it! You will begin receiving money form around the
world within days! **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT. **

Re:read this

"Bob D." < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
www.softwaredeveloper.com/features/ghosts-in-machine-071207/

lol :)
What the heck is Delphi doing on there?
It isnt a flop, surely.
Regards
Anthoni

{smallsort}

Re:read this

news:4697cb9c$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
>www.softwaredeveloper.com/features/ghosts-in-machine-071207/
>
>lol :)

What the heck is Delphi doing on there?
It isnt a flop, surely.
Isn't the hit it was expected to be in the 90s either.
Ah well, more power to CodeGear,- I hope they do it justice.
EdB