Could someone check this out and open (very easy to validate), D2005

2005-06-07 09:17:41 PM
off-topic11
qc.borland.com/wc/qcmain.aspx
It's a bug in the TSOAPConnection component.
-Atle

Re:Could someone check this out and open (very easy to validate), D2005

Atle Smelvfr wrote:
qc.borland.com/wc/qcmain.aspx

It's a bug in the TSOAPConnection component.

-Atle
Duplicate of:
Defect No: 3667 ( RAID: 196777 ) Status: Closed
TSoapConnection.RIO property is always nil
qc.borland.com/wc/wc.exe/details
--
www.jed-software.com

Re:Could someone check this out and open (very easy to validate), D2005

Duplicate of:

Defect No: 3667 ( RAID: 196777 ) Status: Closed
TSoapConnection.RIO property is always nil
qc.borland.com/wc/wc.exe/details
There is no reason for this report to be closed, so this one should be
opened.
-Atle

{smallsort}

Atle Smelvfr wrote:

>Duplicate of:
>
>Defect No: 3667 ( RAID: 196777 ) Status: Closed
>TSoapConnection.RIO property is always nil
>qc.borland.com/wc/wc.exe/details

There is no reason for this report to be closed, so this one should
be opened.

-Atle
Did you read the duplicate report for the reason that one was closed?
--
www.jed-software.com

Re:Could someone check this out and open (very easy to validate), D2005

"JED" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote
Did you read the duplicate report for the reason that
one was closed?
No. Could you read it for me, please.
<g>

John Herbster wrote:

"JED" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote
>Did you read the duplicate report for the reason that
>one was closed?

No. Could you read it for me, please.
<g>
nope
--
www.jed-software.com

Re:Could someone check this out and open (very easy to validate), D2005

The resolution was "Won't Do". It was pulled from the internal system by
John Kaster. I really like to know what the reason was. Maybe you could find
some information about this on the internal system.
As I can see it, there should be no reason for closing this one and not
fixing it.
Thank you for any information, and sorry about the duplicate. I looked
through SOAP\Client Applications before posting but this one was posted
right under SOAP instead. I'll check global sections also, next time.
-Atle