.gdb - .xls

2004-11-05 04:55:29 PM
off-topic5
Any one please help.
i have a list of data in .xls (excel) format.
how can i synchronize my .xls data with my database as in .gdb?
thanks

Re:.gdb - .xls

SMImport (www.scalabium.com/smi) allow to load any xls-file to any
dataset
MS Excel installed is NOT required
"juno" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Any one please help.

i have a list of data in .xls (excel) format.
how can i synchronize my .xls data with my database as in .gdb?

thanks

Re:.gdb - .xls

Use the Interbase Express components to connect to the InterBase
database. Use the ADO components and the Excel OLE DB provider to read
the Excel file.
--
Bill (TeamB)
TeamB cannot answer questions received via email
juno wrote:
Any one please help.

i have a list of data in .xls (excel) format.
how can i synchronize my .xls data with my database as in .gdb?

thanks

{smallsort}