Codewright and C++Builder

2007-02-10 02:32:53 AM
off-topic17
I have heard that CodeWright is dead.. and then I saw a post in another
group that CodeWright may be resurrected.
1) Which is true?
2) Can C++ objects be seen in CodeWright such that the CodeSense
functionality in CodeWright works? For instance, I have a C++Builder
project that I would like to also have in CodeWright for a number of
features (respository, quick method viewing, and PC-lint integration);
but the downside in CodeWright is that the CodeSense doesn't seem to
work with Classes. For example, if Form1 has TButton *Button1, then
TForm->codesense doesn't find anything, much less Button1 as I would
expect.