Paradox langdriver for Romania

2006-05-04 07:35:05 PM
off-topic12
I simply do not know which langdriver is used for Romania.
Who may help?
Thanks
Karsten Vo?

Re:Paradox langdriver for Romania

"KV" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote
I simply do not know which langdriver is used for Romania.
Did Googling find anything?
www.google.com/search
groups.google.com/groups
HTH, JohnH

Re:Paradox langdriver for Romania

Googling for BDE langdriver Romania didīnt succeed.
"KV" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I simply do not know which langdriver is used for Romania.
Who may help?
Thanks

Karsten Vo?

{smallsort}

Re:Paradox langdriver for Romania

Probably Paradox ANSI Intl
.
--
Bertil Isberg - CTECH
Paradox buglist:
"KV" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >skrev i meddelandet
I simply do not know which langdriver is used for Romania.
Who may help?
Thanks

Karsten Vo?

Re:Paradox langdriver for Romania

KV,
I would recommend creating a table with one of the "INTL" drivers, or
with a language driver that looks like it might have the same
characters, then setting the font on the table to a font which
supports Romanian characters and trying to type in all the non-latin
characters from Romanian (or the entire Romanian alphabet).
If you have Paradox the application, I can give you a script which
will create 37 tables in 37 different table languages and populate
them with chars 32 to 255 - then all you have to do is set the font to
match the language driver.
FWIW,
Liz

news:4459e75d$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...