Re: Kitt scanner

2004-01-22 06:56:49 PM
off-topic8
"Woody (TMW)" wrote:
This zip file contains Martijn Tonies' UKittScan component. It kinda looks
like the scanner on the front of the Kitt car in the TV show.

Woody (TMW)

Name: tupkittscan.zip
tupkittscan.zip Type: Zip Compressed Data (application/x-zip-compressed)
Encoding: x-uuencode
hello and did you write that in turbo pascal or in delphi? been a while since
i've watched knight rider. i think there was a new version of that had come
out but not sure.

Re:Re: Kitt scanner

"John P. Streetman" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
"Woody (TMW)" wrote:

>This zip file contains Martijn Tonies' UKittScan component. It kinda
looks
>like the scanner on the front of the Kitt car in the TV show.
>
>Woody (TMW)
>
>Name: tupkittscan.zip
>tupkittscan.zip Type: Zip Compressed Data
(application/x-zip-compressed)
>Encoding: x-uuencode

hello and did you write that in turbo pascal or in delphi? been a while
since
i've watched knight rider. i think there was a new version of that had
come
out but not sure.
I didn't write it. It was written by Marijn, as I already stated. I don't
know if he started it as Turbo Pascal or not.
Woody (TMW)