Is anyone coming from Brazil?

2004-08-19 07:33:07 AM
off-topic16
I was hoping someone might be able to bring me some Guarana?
--
Marc Rohloff [TeamB]
marc rohloff at myrealbox dot com

Re:Is anyone coming from Brazil?

"Marc Rohloff [TeamB]" <"on request">wrote in message

I was hoping someone might be able to bring me some Guarana?

Looks like you should specify. The drink or the pills? 8:-)

news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

>I was hoping someone might be able to bring me some Guarana?

Looks like you should specify. The drink or the pills? 8:-)
I thought Guarana was a very-highly-caffeinated berry.
--
Clay Shannon,
currently researching specific stirps of the families Shannon, Kollenborn,

{smallsort}

Spartacus O'Zarque wrote:
>>I was hoping someone might be able to bring me some Guarana?
>>
>Looks like you should specify. The drink or the pills? 8:-)

I thought Guarana was a very-highly-caffeinated berry.
And what's wrong with Bawls, anyway? Available any time, anywhere
via thinkgeek.com.
-Brion

On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 10:51:23 -0500, Brad White wrote:
>I was hoping someone might be able to bring me some Guarana?

Looks like you should specify. The drink or the pills? 8:-)
I doubt many people in Brazil would think I meant the pills.
--
Marc Rohloff [TeamB]
marc rohloff at myrealbox dot com

Re:Is anyone coming from Brazil?

"Marc Rohloff [TeamB]" <"on request">wrote in message
On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 10:51:23 -0500, Brad White wrote:

>>I was hoping someone might be able to bring me some Guarana?
>>
>Looks like you should specify. The drink or the pills? 8:-)

I doubt many people in Brazil would think I meant the pills.

There is that...

Re:Is anyone coming from Brazil?

Depending on where you are in the states, you can pick up the soft
drink... I just got a couple 2 litres and a couple 12 packs of the
Guarana Antarctica drink bottled in Brasil.
The place I got it from: www.junglejims.com (Store in US, near
Cincinnati, OH... don't know if they ship anything out or not.) I just
drove over and picked it up.

Re:Is anyone coming from Brazil?

Yes! How Can I find you in conference?
"Marc Rohloff [TeamB]" <"on request">escreveu na mensagem

On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 11:22:06 -0300, Guinther Pauli wrote:
Yes! How Can I find you in conference?
I replied by email. Tell me if you don't get it.
--
Marc Rohloff [TeamB]
marc rohloff at myrealbox dot com

Re:Is anyone coming from Brazil?

Nops, can you send-me again?
My e-mail is XXXX@XXXXX.COM
Tks
"Marc Rohloff [TeamB]" <"on request">escreveu na mensagem
On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 11:22:06 -0300, Guinther Pauli wrote:

>Yes! How Can I find you in conference?

I replied by email. Tell me if you don't get it.

--
Marc Rohloff [TeamB]
marc rohloff at myrealbox dot com

Re:Is anyone coming from Brazil?

On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 09:31:08 -0300, Guinther Pauli wrote:
Nops, can you send-me again?
My e-mail is XXXX@XXXXX.COM
OK, I wasn't thinking and sent it to .com.br
--
Marc Rohloff [TeamB]
marc rohloff at myrealbox dot com

Re:Is anyone coming from Brazil?

I don't receive your e-mail yet, but your guarana is here :-)

On Wed, 1 Sep 2004 14:38:17 -0300, Guinther Pauli wrote:
I don't receive your e-mail yet, but your guarana is here :-)
Ah I can taste it already. My mother in law was just here and all she
brought was tapioca and farinha. I am right at the bottom of the
chain.
Sent again.
--
Marc Rohloff [TeamB]
marc rohloff at myrealbox dot com

Re:Is anyone coming from Brazil?

On Wed, 1 Sep 2004 22:11:40 -0400, Marc Rohloff [TeamB] wrote:
Sent again.
Eu vou presumir que voce nao recebeu ainda. Eu vou estar no Marriot, O
quarto esta no nome de Wayne Niddery. Mas nao preocupe demais eu vou
achar voce.
--

Guinther Pauli in < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
I don't receive your e-mail yet, but your guarana is here :-)
I've just requested a fridge for my room if you'd like it chilled!
--
John Kaster, Borland Developer Relations, bdn.borland.com
BorCon2004, all info in one place! info.borland.com/conf2004