Windows 2003 Server (Interbase Database Connection Error)

2004-08-26 03:00:47 AM
off-topic3
Interbase:ce 6.0
BDE 5.2
Delphi 6 SP2
Windows 2003 Server
Windows Terminal Services
The user can access the database if they are on the PC (actually logged into
the machine), but if the person is accessing via windows terminal services,
they are not able to get a successful connection to the interbase data.
base.

Re:Windows 2003 Server (Interbase Database Connection Error)

I have made sure that we are using a remote connection string still no luck
"Bill Todd (TeamB)" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Make sure you are using a remote connection string.

--
Bill (TeamB)