PLATFORM SUPPORTED BY THE BDE

2006-05-30 08:00:50 PM
off-topic19
Hi,
Does any one have or can point my to a document how lists the windows versions supported by the BDE (i.e. win95, ..., win2003,..)
Thanks in advance
Saad

Re:PLATFORM SUPPORTED BY THE BDE

the old 16-bit IDAPI version of the BDE works on everything from Win 3.1 /
WFWG to XP.. the 32-bit BDE works on everything from Win95 to XP..
Diamond Software Group
www.diamondsg.com/main.htm
Paradox Support & Sales - Corel CTech Paradox
Diamond Sports Gems
www.diamondsg.com/gemsmain.htm
Sports Memorabilia and Trading Cards

SH wrote:

Does any one have or can point my to a document how lists the
windows versions supported by the BDE (i.e. win95, ..., win2003,..)

Thanks in advance
Saad
There is no such document that I am aware of. By "supported" I assume
you mean Windows versions that the BDE has been tested against and
officially supports. By that definition I believe the last officially
support version is Windows 2000.
--
Bill Todd (TeamB)

{smallsort}