BDE or dbExpress tutorial

2003-08-03 08:03:25 AM
off-topic1
Hi, does anyone knows where can I find a free BDE or dbExpress tutorial?
I've looked around but I can't find a thing..!
Roberto Abreu

Re:BDE or dbExpress tutorial

It depends on what you are looking for. There is some information in
the Developer's Guide. There are also a number of articles on BDN. If
you are interested in dbExpress you might find
community.borland.com/article/0,1410,29106,00.html helpful.
You should avoid the BDE since it is not longer being developed. See
community.borland.com/article/0,1410,28688,00.html for details.