QC report 19775

2006-11-23 06:12:29 PM
off-topic9
Hi,
could some sysop take a look at this report and maybe open it? I think
it would be an interesting language feature.
qc.borland.com/wc/qcmain.aspx
TIA
--
Best regards :)
Guillem Vicens Meier

Re:QC report 19775

it would be an interesting language feature.
qc.borland.com/wc/qcmain.aspx
Extending the case ... of statement
case [ordinal1, ordinal2] of
[1,2] : // will be executed if (Ordinal1 = 1) and (Ordinal2 = 2)
[0,1] : // will be executed if (Ordinal1 = 0) and (Ordinal2 = 1)
[5,default] : // will be executed if (Ordinal1 = 0) - not depends on
Ordinal2
else // will be executed if no case matches
end;

Re:QC report 19775

John Herbster wrote:
>it would be an interesting language feature.
>qc.borland.com/wc/qcmain.aspx

Extending the case ... of statement
case [ordinal1, ordinal2] of
[1,2] : // will be executed if (Ordinal1 = 1) and (Ordinal2 = 2)
[0,1] : // will be executed if (Ordinal1 = 0) and (Ordinal2 = 1)
[5,default] : // will be executed if (Ordinal1 = 0) - not depends
on Ordinal2
else // will be executed if no case matches
end;
????
--
Best regards :)
Guillem Vicens Meier
Dep. Informática Green Service S.A.
www.clubgreenoasis.com
Contribute to the Indy Docs project: docs.indyproject.org
In order to contact me remove the -nospam

{smallsort}

Re:QC report 19775

Just to provide the missing information to attract the possibly
interested.

Re:QC report 19775

Guillem a écrit :
could some sysop take a look at this report and maybe open it? I think
it would be an interesting language feature.
yep +1 ;)
--
Florent Ouchet
What I am listening www.pandora.com/people/outch

Re:QC report 19775

John Herbster wrote:
Just to provide the missing information to attract the possibly
interested.
ah, ok. Thanks :)