Turbo De{*word*81} version 5.0

2005-05-13 12:43:05 PM
off-topic11
Is there a way to use that tool (or anything else) to save disassembled
code from a '.exe' file to my hard drive? I want to be able to search
the code with an editor (such as vi). I've been unable to find options
for 'TD' or 'TDUMP' to do that.
Thanks for your help.

Re:Turbo De{*word*81} version 5.0

Is there a way to use that tool (or anything else) to save disassembled
code from a '.exe' file to my hard drive? I want to be able to search
the code with an editor (such as vi). I've been unable to find options
for 'TD' or 'TDUMP' to do that.

Thanks for your help.
Menu Edit->Copy to log.
It can copy the assembly in current screen to the clipboard.
If you need whole disassembly code, try other disassembler
like IDA Pro or WDsm