Re: My email address is too long for login?

2007-03-12 08:32:21 PM
off-topic15
Your login name is: AndyHGer
--
Christine Ellis
Sr. Mgr., Developer Relations

--------------------------
Internal Application Error

Trying to store a string of length 24 into a field that can only
contain 20

/login
--------------------------

--
Regards,

Andreas Hausladen

Re:Re: My email address is too long for login?

When I try to login "CodeRage 2007 Virtual Conference Attendee Login",
I get this error message:
--------------------------
Internal Application Error
Trying to store a string of length 24 into a field that can only
contain 20
/login
--------------------------
--
Regards,
Andreas Hausladen

Re:Re: My email address is too long for login?

Christine,
I have the same "Internal Application Error" in FireFox. IE does not work
either. I was logged in before today with no problems.
I login with XXXX@XXXXX.COM
-Johnnie
"Christine Ellis (CodeGear)" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Your login name is: AndyHGer

--
Christine Ellis
Sr. Mgr., Developer Relations
CodeGear
tp.codegear.com
mailto: XXXX@XXXXX.COM
"Andreas Hausladen" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote
in message news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
>When I try to login "CodeRage 2007 Virtual Conference Attendee Login",
>I get this error message:
>
>--------------------------
>Internal Application Error
>
>Trying to store a string of length 24 into a field that can only
>contain 20
>
>/login
>--------------------------
>

>--
>Regards,
>
>Andreas Hausladen

{smallsort}

"Johnnie Norsworthy" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Christine,

I have the same "Internal Application Error" in FireFox. IE does not work
either. I was logged in before today with no problems.

I login with XXXX@XXXXX.COM

Here is the exact error I get in FireFox. Curse me for increasing the
storage requirements for spammer databases with my long email address.
-Johnnie
Internal Application Error
Trying to store a string of length 28 into a field that can only contain 20
/login