BorCon 2004 Call for Papers

2004-02-06 04:00:31 AM
off-topic11
Dear Borland Enthusiast:
Borland has begun planning for the 2004 Borland Conference
(info.borland.com/conf2004) to be held in San Jose, California
the week of September 11-15, 2004.
The Borland Conference has developed a solid reputation as one of the
most informative technical conferences in the industry. The annual
Borland Conference is a premier event for technical education and has
been the learning event of choice for the software development community
for the past 14 years.
We would like to take this opportunity to invite you to submit abstracts
to be considered for participation as a speaker for the conference.
Complete information regarding the Call for Paper is available at
info.borland.com/conf2004/c4p. *The deadline for submitting
abstracts is March 1, 2004*. We will notify you by late-March 2004
regarding the status of your proposals.
Thank you for your interest. We are very e{*word*277}d about the conference
and the participation of speakers is the key to the continued success
success of the event. We look forward to seeing your ideas!
Sincerely,
Christine Ellis
Chairman, Borland Conference Advisory Board
Borland Software Corporation
Developer Relations
XXXX@XXXXX.COM

Re:BorCon 2004 Call for Papers

I just wanted to get confirmation that the abstract submission deadline has
been moved back to March 22 (as the website now reads)...correct?
"Christine Ellis (Borland)" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
[...]

Yup. I've extended the deadline to March 22 to give everyone more time.
--Christine

news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

>Dear Borland Enthusiast:
>
>Borland has begun planning for the 2004 Borland Conference
>(info.borland.com/conf2004) to be held in San Jose, California
>the week of September 11-15, 2004.
>
>The Borland Conference has developed a solid reputation as one of the
>most informative technical conferences in the industry. The annual
>Borland Conference is a premier event for technical education and has
>been the learning event of choice for the software development community
>for the past 14 years.
>
>We would like to take this opportunity to invite you to submit abstracts
>to be considered for participation as a speaker for the conference.
>Complete information regarding the Call for Paper is available at
>info.borland.com/conf2004/c4p. *The deadline for submitting
>abstracts is March 1, 2004*. We will notify you by late-March 2004
>regarding the status of your proposals.
>
>Thank you for your interest. We are very e{*word*277}d about the conference
>and the participation of speakers is the key to the continued success
>success of the event. We look forward to seeing your ideas!
>
>Sincerely,
>
>Christine Ellis
>Chairman, Borland Conference Advisory Board
>Borland Software Corporation
>Developer Relations
> XXXX@XXXXX.COM

{smallsort}