SQL Server Integrated Security

2005-01-05 06:10:59 PM
off-topic7
Hello,
I'm trying to connect with BDE to a SQL Server database using "integrated
security". I made a search on google and what I found was
bdn.borland.com/article/0,1410,19731,0.html
telling that is as simple as leaving USER NAME and PASSWORD blank.
I tried that but.. it fails!!
I'm using SQL Server 2000 and Windows 2000 Server.
Any idea?

Re:SQL Server Integrated Security

Well, I think it could be solved...
I changed the protocols of SQL Server to ONLY use named pipes and... it
started working! I think it could be related...
Cheers,
pablo
"pablo" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >escribi?en el mensaje