Please remove a requirements to login into QC every time when IE is reopened

2006-08-04 02:49:14 AM
off-topic16
I am logged in as BDN user and have cookie
yet QC does not take it in consideration and requires me login every time I
do want to comment/vote/etc with report if I open a new session of IE
Please remove a requirements to login into QC every time when IE is reopened

Re:Please remove a requirements to login into QC every time when IE is reopened

In article < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >,
"Serge Dosyukov \(Dragon Soft\)" <serge [AT] dragonsoftru [DoT] com>
wrote:
I am logged in as BDN user and have cookie
yet QC does not take it in consideration and requires me login every time I
do want to comment/vote/etc with report if I open a new session of IE
Is this request in QC? <g>
--
-David
Quis custodiet custodes ipsos?

Re:Please remove a requirements to login into QC every time when IE is reopened

qc.borland.com/wc/qcmain.aspx
>I am logged in as BDN user and have cookie
>yet QC does not take it in consideration and requires me login every time
>do want to comment/vote/etc with report if I open a new session of IE

Is this request in QC? <g>

{smallsort}

Re:Please remove a requirements to login into QC every time when IE is reopened

In article <44d24eb9$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM >,
wrote:
qc.borland.com/wc/qcmain.aspx
I made some minor edits and opened it.
--
-David
Quis custodiet custodes ipsos?

Re:Please remove a requirements to login into QC every time when IE is reopened

thanks
>qc.borland.com/wc/qcmain.aspx

I made some minor edits and opened it.
my non-English language ;oP