Other languages...

2006-08-10 04:23:26 AM
off-topic7
In Delphi hour #5 (just finished) they said that requests to support
other languages like Python, Ruby, PHP, etc. should be filed in QC.
Which Project/Area would be appropriate?
--
-David
Quis custodiet custodes ipsos?

Re:Other languages...

David Dean wrote:
In Delphi hour #5 (just finished) they said that requests to support
other languages like Python, Ruby, PHP, etc. should be filed in QC.
Which Project/Area would be appropriate?
I don't know the answer, but I certainly agree with the question! :-)
(BTW I'd like to add to this list: Erlang, Eiffel, Ada, Lisp).
--
Kristofer

Re:Other languages...

Kristofer Skaug wrote:
David Dean wrote:
>In Delphi hour #5 (just finished) they said that requests to
>support other languages like Python, Ruby, PHP, etc. should be
>filed in QC. Which Project/Area would be appropriate?

I don't know the answer, but I certainly agree with the question! :-)
(BTW I'd like to add to this list: Erlang, Eiffel, Ada, Lisp).
Yepp, and Makefile, SQL, RC and INI. Maybe we should differentiate
between editor support and language compilers/interpreters ?
--
frode

{smallsort}