Re: Logo: Borland Delphi Build With

2005-03-04 08:29:09 PM
off-topic0
Serge Dosyukov (Dragon Soft) wrote:
That should probably be "built with", though. "Build with" is
imperative, and I doubt you mean that.
I think "Made in Delphi" would sound nice, but deceptive. <g>
--
Rudy Velthuis [TeamB] rvelthuis.bei.t-online.de
"I have an existential map; it has 'you are here' written all over it."

Re:Re: Logo: Borland Delphi Build With

Rudy Velthuis [TeamB] wrote:
Serge Dosyukov (Dragon Soft) wrote:

That should probably be "built with", though. "Build with" is
imperative, and I doubt you mean that.

I think "Made in Delphi" would sound nice, but deceptive. <g>
Yes, I like that.
--
Best regards
Fikret Hasovic fikret.fbtalk.net

Fikret Hasovic wrote:
>I think "Made in Delphi" would sound nice, but deceptive. <g>

Yes, I like that.
But it would mean it is a Greek product, and not necessarily produced
with our favourite programming environment. <g>
--
Rudy Velthuis [TeamB] rvelthuis.bei.t-online.de
"When his life was ruined, his family killed, his farm destroyed, Job

{smallsort}

Re:Re: Logo: Borland Delphi Build With

Hi Serge,
I was wondering if you could make an icon similar to this. Basically,
an icon can be a max of 48x48, and of course it's a square, but you
have quite a bit of 'white space' that you could probably get rid of.
NB - There are several good, free icon editors around. If you need one
then let me know and I'll post you a link to a few.
Some icons would be good. :-)))
Regards,
Peter W. :-)))
Sandy Bay, Hobart, Tas, AU.

Re:Re: Logo: Borland Delphi Build With

yes, you can send me one
what exactly are looking for? replacement for Delphi Application default
one?
--
Best regards, Serge Dosyukov
Dragon Soft
"Peter Williams" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Hi Serge,

I was wondering if you could make an icon similar to this. Basically,
an icon can be a max of 48x48, and of course it's a square, but you
have quite a bit of 'white space' that you could probably get rid of.

NB - There are several good, free icon editors around. If you need one
then let me know and I'll post you a link to a few.

Some icons would be good. :-)))

Regards,
Peter W. :-)))
Sandy Bay, Hobart, Tas, AU.

Re:Re: Logo: Borland Delphi Build With

Hi Serge,
Serge Dosyukov (Dragon Soft) wrote:
yes, you can send me one
what exactly are looking for? replacement for Delphi Application
default one?
If you are referring to a free icon editor, the see my message in
borland.public.attachments, subject: Free Icon Studio.
If you are referring to an actual icon, then I don't have one. I was
hoping that you would like to take your "Borland Delphi Built With"
image and produce an icon based on it.
I believe that importing an image into an icon editor is pretty easy.
Also, there are a number of graphics viewing apps that can save as icon
format. (May need further editing).
Regards,
Peter W. :-)))
Sandy Bay, Hobart, Tas, AU.

Re:Re: Logo: Borland Delphi Build With

Oh! you just want BDBW as an icon?
I will post one tomorrow then, yet, I still want to get better prototype for
Delphi icon

Rudy Velthuis [TeamB] wrote:
Fikret Hasovic wrote:

>>I think "Made in Delphi" would sound nice, but deceptive. <g>
>
>Yes, I like that.

But it would mean it is a Greek product, and not necessarily produced
with our favourite programming environment. <g>
True <g>