Newby: New starteam installation login

2006-11-28 11:26:12 PM
off-topic7
Hello,
I've installed Starteam 6 completely new. New database etc.
What is the default login for a new Starteam installation/repository.
I can't find anything in the manual? I've tried to use the username/password
I gave during the creation of the SERVER, but that one does not work....
--
Regards,
Ronald Hoek

Re:Newby: New starteam installation login

R. Hoek wrote:
Hello,

I've installed Starteam 6 completely new. New database etc.
What is the default login for a new Starteam installation/repository.

I can't find anything in the manual? I've tried to use the username/password
I gave during the creation of the SERVER, but that one does not work....

"Administrator" for both I think

Re:Newby: New starteam installation login

Ah, thanks Trevor.
That worked perfectly!!!
--
Regards,