Re: Avoiding CodeWright to get the focus

2004-08-29 03:15:07 AM
off-topic8
Ciprian,
I would suggest that the best way to do this would be to use CodeWrights DDE
interface instead of the command-line interface. I would create a shortcut
that runs CodeWright in a minimized state before you start your long-running
process. You will need to make sure the DDE plug-in is in Codewright before
all this, of course.
Then you can call CodeWright to run your macros using DDE from a simple
application. There is a sample application that comes with CodeWright.
Here is a web page describing how it all works:
kbase.codewright.com/Articles/Article.asp
Good luck,
Scott
"Ciprian Stoica" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message

Hello,

I have the following problem when using CodeWright V7.0c on a Windows NT
machine (Windows XP either):

With CodeWright running, from another application (a batch file), I call
CodeWright several times in this way:
cw32.exe -X"<function>"
for example: cw32.exe -X"MacroEvaluate \"ClipboardSetStr(ProjQFileList(),
0)\""
The CodeWright window gets the focus every time I call it like this. It is
very confusing for the users of the application and I need to make
CodeWright not to take the focus, or at least to give back the focus to the
application that called it after the execution of <function>.
Could you please help me with this?

Thank you,
Cipris