FTP Manager

2005-12-20 04:15:14 PM
off-topic10
Does anyone know how to configure a customized FTP port while connecting to and FTP server using FTP Manager in CodeWright 7.5?
When I try this, <my FTP server IP number>:<my port>, all I get is "Cancelled" in the connection status box.
Best regards,
Andreas Törner

Re:FTP Manager

"Andreas Törner" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:

Does anyone know how to configure a customized FTP port while connecting to and FTP server using FTP Manager in CodeWright 7.5?

When I try this, <my FTP server IP number>:<my port>, all I get is "Cancelled" in the connection status box.

Best regards,

Andreas Törner
Found the following item in the changelog for the 7.5.5 patch:
o Added the ability for the user to configure port number.
So I guess my problem is solved :). Haven't tried it yet, so if someone knows of any problems please let me know.
Thanks.
// Andreas Törner