Is QC #23198 really fixed?

2006-10-06 11:11:21 PM
off-topic0
QC #23198 (which involves focus in the IDE going to the wrong window) is now
reported as Closed, and there is a comment under "Resolution" saying that it
has been fixed. The Resolution date is 9/01/2006, the Name is "QC<->Raid
Replicator Account", and the Build is "<Unknown>".
Has this bug really been fixed? If so, when will a hotfix be released? If
it's not really fixed, can someone please reopen it?
Thanks,
--Rob Roberts

Re:Is QC #23198 really fixed?

In article <45267218$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM >,
"Rob Roberts" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
Has this bug really been fixed? If so, when will a hotfix be released? If
it's not really fixed, can someone please reopen it?
It was fixed a little over a month ago according to the internal
system. I don't know if there will be a hotfix or not.
--
-David
Quis custodiet custodes ipsos?

Re:Is QC #23198 really fixed?

Thank you for the update.
Please excuse my ignorance, but what is RAID?
Thanks,
--Rob Roberts
"David Dean" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
In article <45267218$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM >,
"Rob Roberts" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:

>Has this bug really been fixed? If so, when will a hotfix be released?
>If
>it's not really fixed, can someone please reopen it?

It was fixed a little over a month ago according to the internal
system. I don't know if there will be a hotfix or not.

--
-David

Quis custodiet custodes ipsos?

{smallsort}

Re:Is QC #23198 really fixed?

In article <45268f3f$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM >,
"Rob Roberts" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
Please excuse my ignorance, but what is RAID?
RAID is Borland's internal bug tracking system. RAID and QC are
fairly interconnected, but they are still separate systems.
--
-David
Quis custodiet custodes ipsos?

Re:Is QC #23198 really fixed?