File details in open/save dialogs

2004-01-31 10:20:24 AM
off-topic0
I use Codewright version 7.0c. Is it possible to set the default state of
file open &
save dialogs to show all file details ? It presently shows large icons ALL
the time,
thus I have to click the "view menu" within the dialog every time to see all
file details.
Thanks,
Dave

Re:File details in open/save dialogs

Do a search on "icon" in this newsgroup and see if the solutions fit your
environment.
--
-- Thom Little -- www.tlaNET.net -- Thom Little Associates, Ltd.