Re: Delphi MultiLine Component Palette

2005-05-04 12:51:20 AM
off-topic16
"How can a component be found quickly on any pallet"
There's a Raize addon which creates a new menu, you can categorize
components, so it's easy to get the one you want :)
Try it if you already havent...
Sorry for posting here, but I don't have time to download another complete
group with Outlook Express.
Marko

Re:Re: Delphi MultiLine Component Palette

I recommend CompBar. I prefer it over PalleteBar. Both are good though.

Re:Re: Delphi MultiLine Component Palette

Thanks all.
Let's stop now, it wasn't my intention to start a discussion here in this
group.

{smallsort}