Runtime Sizer Control - sizercontrol.zip (0/1)

2005-01-27 11:51:43 PM
off-topic0
This control allows for runtime sizing and moving of controls
on a delphi form.
Ryan.

Re:Runtime Sizer Control - sizercontrol.zip (0/1)

"Ryan Mills" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
This control allows for runtime sizing and moving of controls
on a delphi form.
Ryan, I'm not sure why you posted this here.
Anyhow, there's a more recent version of my TSizeControl component available
from my webpage:
www.users.on.net/~johnson/delphi/

Re:Runtime Sizer Control - sizercontrol.zip (0/1)

Ryan, I'm not sure why you posted this here.
Anyhow, there's a more recent version of my TSizeControl component available
from my webpage:
www.users.on.net/~johnson/delphi/
Hi Angus,
Some one was asking for a sizer control, this is the one I have,
I just offered it to them. As I believe all of the original information
is included in the package. I made no claims on it I just told them
I had one a posted it.
If that's a problem I appologize.
Ryan.

{smallsort}

Re:Runtime Sizer Control - sizercontrol.zip (0/1)

"Ryan Mills" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Some one was asking for a sizer control, this is the one I have,
I just offered it to them. As I believe all of the original information
is included in the package. I made no claims on it I just told them
I had one a posted it.
Hi Ryan,
On rereading my post I can see that I sounded put-out by your post. That was
not how I felt and I'm sorry it came across that way. I was just curious as
to what prompted you to post the file but have subsequently found the thread
which pertained to your attachment posting. Anyhow, my apologies to you for
a badly expressed post.
Angus