Using Russian alphabet

2005-08-19 11:48:47 PM
off-topic9
How can I get Russian characters and phrases in my real mode English program? My program uses both text and graphics mode and I am using BP 7.0.
Kevin Young

Re:Using Russian alphabet

On 2005-08-19, Kevin Young < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
How can I get Russian characters and phrases in my real mode English
program? My program uses both text and graphics mode and I am using BP 7.0.
texmode: configure dos to load the correct font/codepage.
For graphics mode: you will have to obtain or create russian stroked fonts.

Re:Using Russian alphabet

For graphics mode: you will have to obtain or create russian stroked fonts.
There might even be chr files for cyrillic on the net, the alternative
is to search for that bgi-font editor that exists.
Greetings
Markus

{smallsort}

Re:Using Russian alphabet

Thanks Marco,
Sorry it took so long to respond. I have been evacuated
because of hurricans.
The code page thing was educational for me and I got it
working. I haven't done the stoked fonts thing yet for
graphics but I understand.
Kevin
On 2005-08-19, Kevin Young < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:

>How can I get Russian characters and phrases in my real mode English
>program? My program uses both text and graphics mode and I am using BP 7.0.

texmode: configure dos to load the correct font/codepage.

For graphics mode: you will have to obtain or create russian stroked fonts.

Re:Using Russian alphabet

Thanks Markus,
Sorry it took so long to respond. I have been evacuated
because of hurricans.
Now that I am back working I can search for these fonts
and the editor.
The code page thing was educational for me and I got it
working. I haven't done the stroked fonts thing yet for
graphics but I understand.
Kevin