how to add attachment?

2005-11-29 07:05:43 PM
off-topic1
how to add attachment? I need help. I'm using web version of this newsgroup. Do I need to install any softwares?

Re:how to add attachment?

Hi Hifni,
how to add attachment?
You can only post attachments to: borland.public.attachments
Kind Regards
Roy Magne Klever
www.rmklever.com

Re:how to add attachment?

How about outlook express newsreader or something simple
so you can add an attachment using that. I have used the
web version before, but I have never seen any option that
allows you to add an attachment.
"Hifni" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message

how to add attachment? I need help. I'm using web version of this
newsgroup. Do I need to install any softwares?

{smallsort}

Re:how to add attachment?

At 12:05:43, 29.11.2005, Hifni wrote:

how to add attachment? I need help. I'm using web version of this
newsgroup. Do I need to install any softwares?
You can only send attachments with a newsreader capable of attaching
files to a message. The web interface does not support that.
--
Rudy Velthuis [TeamB] velthuis.homepage.t-online.de
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a