Re: OFF: Delphi 7 + DBExpress + ClientDataSet

2006-01-18 12:10:37 AM
off-topic9
Beto BR wrote:
How can I get the error from the database server like as
"Column unknow XXXX" and not the clientdataset error "Transaction not
assigned"

Thanks!!
Do you have an OnReconcileError event handler for the ClientDataSet? If
not, add the Reconcile Error dialog from the Object Repository to your
project and follow the instructions in the comments.
--
Bill Todd (TeamB)

Re:Re: OFF: Delphi 7 + DBExpress + ClientDataSet