BorCon pictures

2003-11-11 04:56:43 AM
off-topic8
Our China office wants some pictures of me from BorCon, since I'm going
there next week for BorCon. If anyone has them, you can either email me
or list the URL here and I'll grab one or two.
Thanks!
--
John Kaster, Borland Developer Relations, bdn.borland.com
Don't miss the best BorCon ever! info.borland.com/conf2003/

Re:BorCon pictures

I don't want to sound too much like a "me too!", but I could also use a
couple of photos for use in an after-action presentation I have to give to
my group.
I don't suppose David I has the pictures he took from the show? The shots he
took from the stage would give a good sense of the size of the conference
(assuming he could get anything with the back-lighting).
-BR
"John Kaster (Borland)" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Our China office wants some pictures of me from BorCon, since I'm going
there next week for BorCon. If anyone has them, you can either email me
or list the URL here and I'll grab one or two.

Thanks!

--
John Kaster, Borland Developer Relations, bdn.borland.com
Don't miss the best BorCon ever! info.borland.com/conf2003/
Add a feature/Fix a bug: qc.borland.com
Get source: codecentral.borland.com

Re:BorCon pictures

Hi John,
Our China office wants some pictures of me from BorCon, since I'm going
there next week for BorCon. If anyone has them, you can either email me
or list the URL here and I'll grab one or two.
A picture of (only) you at BorCon?
See www.drbob42.com/gif/BorCon2003JK.jpg
For other pictures, see BorCon03a.jpg through BorCon03i.jpg (these will
be used in www.drbob42.com/BorCon "once it's ready" ;-)
Groetjes,
Bob Swart (aka Dr.Bob - www.DrBob42.com)
--
Bob Swart Training & Consultancy (eBob42) Borland Technology Partner
webmaster UK Borland User Group (BUG) & DotNet Developers Group (DDG)

{smallsort}

Re:BorCon pictures

Brian Rogers wrote:
I don't suppose David I has the pictures he took from the show?
He's in Moscow right now and hasn't had time to post his pictures. We
have someone else working on pictures as well ...
--

Bob Swart wrote:
A picture of (only) you at BorCon?

See www.drbob42.com/gif/BorCon2003JK.jpg
Thanks ... looks like my C#Builder tutorial prep.
--

www.swissdelphicenter.ch/en/photos/index.php