Re: Where's my jacket?

2003-09-30 01:16:56 AM
off-topic16
If you are now planning on selling these at the conference as well, is it
possible to exchange for a different size if the one we selected doesn't fit
like we thought. Sizes can be so subjective, I debated between 2 sizes. In
my case I did go with the larger of the 2, since I would rather have it too
big than too small.
-- Rob
"Kendyl Evans" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
It will be worth the wait. The current plan (time permitting), is to send
it to you prior to the conference.

news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...