insufficient disk space c:\****\inme0000.rem

2004-11-03 02:08:07 PM
off-topic18
Hi,
I use D7 + BDE + ODBC + Sql Server, one of our clients encountered the
problem, where he gets the error message:
Insufficicent disc space and then reference to inme00000.rem file in a
temporary directory. I found a bug report on Borland site #7089 that
describes this as multiple 4 gb issue and there is a fix code posted at
codecentral.borland.com/codecentral/ccweb.exe/listing
My questions are:
1. I am trying to figure out if the client's problem is related to the 4 gb
issue maybe it's something else.
I wonder if I don't use sql links but just BDE + ODBC + Sql Server is it
possible it is still this 4 gb issue?
2. In order for the fix to work do I just have to run PatchBDE procedure as
a first line in the project, it is not clear.
Thank you
Vadim

Re:insufficient disk space c:\****\inme0000.rem

As a reply to Question1, look at the available disk space. If it is a
multiple of 4 GB ie 4, 8, 12 etc then it is probably this bug.