BDE applyupdate question

2007-02-22 04:37:51 AM
off-topic6
I hope you will put with me, for I am a learner of Turbo c++
who used BDE with other products.
I tried to use
<FormName>->Database1->ApplyUpdates(TDBDataSet *const, int
*const), but I don't know what to add for the parameter, and
I have only a DataSet of type TDataset.
I would be most grateful if someone would let me have a
small example.
Thanks
Mark.One

Re:BDE applyupdate question

TDataSet* lstTables[2];
lstTables[0] = tbl1;
lstTables[1] = tbl2;
yourDatabase->ApplyUpdates(lstTables, 1);
"mark" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
I hope you will put with me, for I am a learner of Turbo c++
who used BDE with other products.

I tried to use
<FormName>->Database1->ApplyUpdates(TDBDataSet *const, int
*const), but I don't know what to add for the parameter, and
I have only a DataSet of type TDataset.

I would be most grateful if someone would let me have a
small example.

Thanks
Mark.One

Re:BDE applyupdate question

Mike, I tried your example but I'm still having the same
problem -that of type mismatch within the applyupdates
parameters. Here's the error: "[C++ Error]
phonediary.cpp(32): E2342 Type mismatch in parameter
'DataSets' (wanted 'TDBDataSet * const *', got 'TDataSet *
*')"
Applyupdates, for some reason, is expecting TDBDataSet
instead of TDataSet.
I appreciate your help.
Regards
Mark.One