Finished my BorCon Reports

2003-11-07 08:32:47 AM
off-topic14
I added a good section on .NET remoting.
Rated by best session of the conference.
All of my borcon reports can be found at
peakxml.com/
Robert Love

Re:Finished my BorCon Reports

Robert Love wrote:
All of my borcon reports can be found at
peakxml.com/
Thanks.
David

Re:Finished my BorCon Reports

"Robert Love" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Thank Robert but can you make the text in your pages adjust when you change
IE's size?

{smallsort}

Re:Finished my BorCon Reports

Thank Robert but can you make the text in your pages adjust when you change
IE's size?
I just tested this and it and that should work, However, the
formatting of the site sucks. I just used one of the default styles
with the blog software. I will reformat when I return from
California right now I am on vacation with my wife and son. She has
traveled the world many times but never visited San Francisco so we
extended the conference a little.
Robert Love

Re:Finished my BorCon Reports

>Thank Robert but can you make the text in your pages adjust when you
change
>IE's size?

I just tested this and it and that should work,
Not for me. It's not a table, so maye it's something in the css.
Thanks for the content though, particularly the remoting and BDP stuff
Lauchlan M