Re: [LONG] Problems with XP...

2005-01-28 01:15:37 AM
off-topic14
Advantage does have a version of ALS that does support transactions but I do not know
if they charge for it or not.
Yup. Their client/server has transactions :-) but it is charged :-(
(U$2620 for 25 users).
Thanks,
Ronaldo

Re:Re: [LONG] Problems with XP...

Post a message on the Advantage newsgroups and I am sure someone can tell you.

I couldn't find any advantage newsgroup (google).
Do you know the name of the server/group?
TIA,
Ronaldo

Re:Re: [LONG] Problems with XP...

The news server is devzone.advantagedatabase.com .
--
Bill Todd (TeamB)
TeamB cannot answer questions received via email
Ronaldo Souza wrote:
>Post a message on the Advantage newsgroups and I am sure someone can
tell you.

I couldn't find any advantage newsgroup (google).
Do you know the name of the server/group?
TIA,
Ronaldo

{smallsort}