DBLookupListBox - blue selected bar not going where it should go

2006-05-19 01:29:45 AM
off-topic6
Hello,
I have a DBLookUpListBox which is connected to a Listsource. EVerything is working fine....but when another control moves to another record the blue line on the DBLookupListBox remains at the old location even though the datasource is pointing at a new record. Is there a way to have this blue line on the DBLookUPListBox move automatically?
Also how can I manually force this blue (selected) bar to appear where I want it?
Thanks!
---Dave

Re:DBLookupListBox - blue selected bar not going where it should go

"ashlar64" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
hi,
Use a seprected DataSource for each of data aware components.
bye