Duplicate reports.

2008-08-05 04:05:33 PM
off-topic8
Report No: 64901 (RAID: 263043) Status: Closed
Find in files searches some files twice
qc.codegear.com/wc/qcmain.aspx
qcwin:DEFECT_NO=64901
... and ...
Report No: 25297 (RAID: 249920) Status: Open
"Find in Files" produced duplicate results when same file is used by
multiple projects in a group
qc.codegear.com/wc/qcmain.aspx
qcwin:DEFECT_NO=25297
.. are duplicates, but I don't think I can mark them in QC as they are
already both in RAID as separate reports...?
- Roddy

Re:Duplicate reports.

Roddy Pratt wrote:
Report No: 64901 (RAID: 263043) Status: Closed
... and ...
Report No: 25297 (RAID: 249920) Status: Open
are duplicates, but I don't think I can mark them in QC as they are
already both in RAID as separate reports...?
I marked the older RAID report as a dup of the newer "Fixed" RAID and
changed the older QC report to reference the Fixed RAID report so its
status should show Fixed on the next replication.
- Leo

Re:Duplicate reports.

Leo Siefert wrote:
I marked the older RAID report as a dup of the newer "Fixed" RAID and
changed the older QC report to reference the Fixed RAID report so its
status should show Fixed on the next replication.

Thanks!
- Roddy

{smallsort}