Registration processing Sloooow

2004-09-02 11:09:39 PM
off-topic12
Christine (JK, Anders, whoever)--
If you want to yell at your registration processing contractor for anything,
you can use us as a case in point. Our registrations sent in the 17th or
18th and still no confirmations.
bobD

Re:Registration processing Sloooow

If you want to yell at your registration processing contractor for anything,
you can use us as a case in point. Our registrations sent in the 17th or
18th and still no confirmations.

Ouchie! I'll check when I call them about the eBay regs.
--
Anders Ohlsson - Borland Developer Relations - bdn.borland.com/
Borland Software Corporation - www.borland.com/ - Excellence Endures

Re:Registration processing Sloooow

"Anders Ohlsson (Borland)"
>18th and still no confirmations.

Ouchie! I'll check when I call them about the eBay regs.
Finally got a confirmation fax today, so just over two weeks to process.
bobD

{smallsort}

Re:Registration processing Sloooow

Finally got a confirmation fax today, so just over two weeks to process.

Thanks for letting me know.