BoundsChecker?

2004-07-09 01:49:52 AM
off-topic5
I am considering upgrading my NuMega BoundsChecker and was just
wondering if anyone knows if there are any better tools like this,
preferably something free. Any suggestions would be apprecaited.
Thx
Pete Peranzo

Re:BoundsChecker?

I am considering upgrading my BoundsChecker and was just wondering if
anyone knows if there are any better tools like this, preferably
something free. I have heard some talk about Sleuth(Sp?) being very
good but no longer available. Any suggestions would be apprecaited.
Thx
Pete Peranzo

Re:BoundsChecker?

Cancelled due to multi-post. Answered elsewhere. Please read and
follow Borland's rules for the use of their newsgroup.
info.borland.com/newsgroups/guide.html
-Craig
Everything You Need to Know About InterBase Character Sets:
blogs.teamb.com/craigstuntz/articles/403.aspx

{smallsort}

Re:BoundsChecker?

"Pete" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
I am considering upgrading my NuMega BoundsChecker and was just
wondering if anyone knows if there are any better tools like this,
preferably something free. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
I have experience with BoundsChecker and Memory Sleuth.
I like the later much better. But it was all back in the days.
In present time, I have Borland Optimizeit. But I personally
don't find myself using it much.