could not find language driver

2005-08-30 01:04:44 AM
off-topic4
Hi,
I 've a DBF table created with foxpro 2.6 DOS with CDX index.
When I try to open it from delphi I get the following error "could not find
language driver"
I am using BDE 5.01.
Any idea??
is it possible to open it via ADO?? where i can get information about how
doing it???
Thanks

Re:could not find language driver

Bernardo Isaac wrote:
I 've a DBF table created with foxpro 2.6 DOS with CDX index.
When I try to open it from delphi I get the following error "could
not find language driver"
I am using BDE 5.01.
The BDE provides limited support for FoxPro tables. See the Update
Notes at info.borland.com/devsupport/bde/bdeupdate.html

Any idea??
is it possible to open it via ADO?? where i can get information
about how doing it???
If you do not get an answer here ask in the ado newsgroup.
--
Bill Todd (TeamB)