AliasName

2005-11-07 10:55:35 PM
off-topic5
When I drop a pvDatabase on a form and click on the AliasName box, I see
a list of dbnames, most of which don't exist. How do I remove these
bogus names from the list?
Thanks.

Re:AliasName

Open the BDE Administrator (from Control Panel or from Database->Explore
menu in Delphi IDE) and delete all alias which you don't need anymore.
"Jim Reiley" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
When I drop a pvDatabase on a form and click on the AliasName box, I see
a list of dbnames, most of which don't exist. How do I remove these
bogus names from the list?

Thanks.

Re:AliasName

If you are using a PvDatabase then I assume you are working with
Pervasive and using the PDAC components, not the BDE. The appropriate
place for your question is the database.sql servers group or the
Pervasive PDAC support form.
--
Bill Todd (TeamB)

{smallsort}