"No More Files" - Error $2B12

2005-01-21 01:51:03 AM
off-topic13
I've never seen this message in my four{*word*249} years of working with the BDE.
This morning I've had three clients get it on exitsting installations. It
seems that it MIGHT be related to some mail program (my techs can't remember
the name) that the clients don't remeber installing.
Anyone else having this?
Mitch McInelly
Agency Software, Inc.

Re:"No More Files" - Error $2B12

Yes,
Last week first time that a client using our software go this message 'No
more files' trying to start the software. This week another one. Software
did not change, operating system neither. Only thing he can think of is an
update of the anti-virus software.
We are using D5 and BDE 5.1 or 5.2. Does someone have a solution for this or
knows the reason.
--
Kind regards,
Gunter Selleslagh
"Mitch McInelly" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
I've never seen this message in my four{*word*249} years of working with the BDE.
This morning I've had three clients get it on exitsting installations. It
seems that it MIGHT be related to some mail program (my techs can't
remember the name) that the clients don't remeber installing.

Anyone else having this?

Mitch McInelly
Agency Software, Inc.

Re:"No More Files" - Error $2B12

A client reported the same message today while attempting to all (three)
applications he has bought from us. After 10 years supporting our software,
this is the very first time i encountered this problem. It might help the
fact that the message occured after installing Norton Antivirus 2003 (at
least that is what our client said).
Antony Paspatis
B-logica software
"Mitch McInelly" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
I've never seen this message in my four{*word*249} years of working with the BDE.
This morning I've had three clients get it on exitsting installations. It
seems that it MIGHT be related to some mail program (my techs can't
remember
the name) that the clients don't remeber installing.

Anyone else having this?

Mitch McInelly
Agency Software, Inc.

{smallsort}