QC Housekeeping.

2006-08-24 04:36:03 AM
off-topic10
A few of reports (inclusing some of mine) seem to still have incorrect
Status=CLOSED, after the QC/Raid sync:
qc.borland.com/wc/qcmain.aspx
qc.borland.com/wc/qcmain.aspx
qc.borland.com/wc/qcmain.aspx
qc.borland.com/wc/qcmain.aspx
They have "resolution = Retest", which is odd but I think explicable,
but I think they should still be open.
Also qc.borland.com/wc/qcmain.aspx is Closed/Inactive,
which doesn't seem right.
And qc.borland.com/wc/qcmain.aspx is Closed, but it's
marked as a duplicate of a report which is Open.
Any>L1 sysop able to have a look and see if the should/could be
reopened...?
TIA...
Roddy

Re:QC Housekeeping.

In article < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >, "Roddy Pratt" <>wrote:
And qc.borland.com/wc/qcmain.aspx is Closed, but it's
marked as a duplicate of a report which is Open.
For the time being, this is the only one I could update. I'll put the
others on a list to keep tabs on, but I can't open them today.
--
-David
Quis custodiet custodes ipsos?